Puerto Vallarta is known for its beautiful landscapes, traditions, vibrant colors and activities. This jewel of the Pacific catches the attention of tourists because of its stunning contrasts: the colorful streets of a typical Mexican town mix up with the luxury of a 5-stars hotel.
Puerto Vallarta is a destination that people from all ages and tastes can enjoy. For the romantics out there, having a glass of wine in a cozy downtown restaurant will be a magical experience. On the other hand, if you want to feel like a celebrity you can rent a yacht where you will have a luxury ride on the high seas. How about a tour to the Marietas Islands? You can visit hidden beaches and see all kinds of marine animals: from humpback whales to dolphins and turtles. An unforgettable experience!
On your visit to Puerto Vallarta, you have to walk by El Malecón and enjoy the sunset, or drink an exotic cocktail in one of its restaurants. If you are an art lover you will love going for a walk while you watch a bunch of street artists that will dazzle you with their talents.
Completely personalized relaxing holidays
As you can see, in Puerto Vallarta you can have everything: adventures and fun or tranquility and relaxation. The most important thing is that you choose a comfortable place, where you and your family feel comfortable so you can enjoy your experience to the fullest. Currently there are endless options for vacations: from all-inclusive hotels to luxury villa rentals where you will feel at home.
These are the advantages of renting a villa in Puerto Vallarta vs. staying in an All Inclusive Hotel
- Privacy:you can have a fully equipped home exclusively for you and your family. You will have access to private gardens, terraces, and even your own pool. Your children will enjoy having a huge pool just for them!
- Tranquility:you won’t have to deal with the loud music or scandalous entertainers of a hotel. If you want a room with oceanfront or beachfront you just have to ask for it and you will have it.
- Design:you will have a wide variety of options to choose the villa that best suits your style: minimalist, classic, modern, etc. You just have to let your imagination run free.
- Top-notch amenities:you can have as many luxuries as you like for your comfort and enjoyment. You can request a maid to be in charge of the housework, a butler who takes care of the desires of each family member, a concierge who will plan tours for you, a personal chef to cook daily and even a sweet babysitter that will play with your children all day long.
- Space:you can find luxury villas with two or three floors, multiple rooms, bathrooms and even gardens and terraces. You will spend your holidays in a place where you feel comfortable, without being confined to a small guest hotel room.
- Quality time withyour family: if you enjoy traveling in large family groups, luxury villa rentals in Puerto Vallarta are the best option for you. Each family member will have their own space and you can still spend time together in the common areas, such as the pool or the garden.
- Price-Quality:if you rent a luxury villa for a large family group you might spend less than staying at a resort or hotel.
Some of the best Puerto Vallarta Villas are located in the exclusive areas of Conchas Chinas and Mismaloya. These are two of our favorites:
- Villa Las Amapas:You will enjoy staying in this villa in front of the warm and exclusive Conchas Chinas beach. Take a walk to the seashore and visit the most romantic area of Puerto Vallarta, where you will find the best cafes and restaurants.
- Casa Castelli:located on the beautiful beach of Mismaloya. Its oceanfront and abundant vegetation will create the perfect environment for you to relax.
As you can see there are many advantages of renting a villa in Puerto Vallarta. Rest as you deserve in one of the best beach destinations in the world.